04 Jun 2016 - Sensor Text Color And Icon, Bug Fixes
This small minor release contains following features:
- possibility to set up color for a text of sensor interval. This way it can be highlighted.
- possibility to set up icon for a sensor interval. May be useful to display battery value.
- read-only user can now update his preferences (speed units, default map position, etc., see #693)
- possibility to define default preferences (in Settings » Default Preferences menu, see #693)
- performance improvement for the latest positions loading. Now it is made more lightweight - the icons won’t be re-created on the map, instead of this their position and style is updated. Previously they were always first removed and then drawn again.
- sometimes devices may be duplicated in a list (#696)
- devices may be duplicated on map (#696). I couldn’t find the real reason, but improvements in “live” data rendering might fix the issue
- when report is opened from archive toolbar and “CUSTOM” period is selected it wasn’t preset in the opened report (feedback on #402)
- idle/movement detector background task was working with database incorrectly, which could lead to incorrect results in “Idle” status calculation (#708)
Updated Spanish translation from transifex web site.