09 Feb 2016 - Minor Bugfix Release And Support Of Traccar V3.3
Today I am pleased to announce support for the version 3.3 of traccar. There is a slight change in the documentation as well.
Also this release includes following bug fixes:
- seamark layer prevented original layers from working (#429)
- vietnamese language was not working on mobile version (#430)
- commands sending was not working on v3.3,
CUSTOMcommands were not working at all (#440)
- it was possible for a user that does not have access to the device to delete it from database through the API (#507)
- unable to add user through API because password could not be serialized (#509)
Also it contains latest translation updates from transifex project site along with the new ‘Romanian’ language.